- ISMA-UK – Branch of ISMA in the United Kingdom.
- ISMA-USA – Branch of ISMA in the USA.
- Stressprevention.net – International Journal of Stress Prevention and Wellbeing.
- The American Institute of Stress – Dedicated to advancing our knowledge of the role of stress in health and disease.
- The Biofeedback Foundation of Europe – Organiseert jaarlijkse, sterk praktijk georiënteerde congressen in Europa.
- Stresstips – Een informatieve site met stresstips en gratis wekelijks toezending van een tip
- Leidraad werk en herstelheid
- Guide to Recovery Time at Work
- The Corticotropin-Releasing Factor Family: Physiology of the Stress Response.
Deussing JM, Chen A.
International Journal of Stress Management
International Journal of Stress Management is the official publication of the International Stress Management Association
Editor: John G. Carlson University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu
Subscription information Instructions to contributors Browse through the table of contents More online information
Your key source for information on: Dealing with life’s stresses in the workplace, in the home, or in personal relationships. Developing and applying effective methods of coping with the complexities of stress management problems. Turning reflexive, non-productive reaction to stressors into rational behavior. This publication addresses the need for precise behavioral strategies and methodologies that emphasize how to achieve specific goals, such as better self control, time management, and priority setting through effective stress management practices. This quarterly publishes empirical studies and theoretical essays from interdisciplinary stress management fields. It communicates the most recent investigations and innovations in stress management practice, focusing on stress-related problems in the workplace.